Thursday, June 9, 2016

“I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating”
Sophocles

I think this statement is true i would be much prouder if i got a 100% A by knowing that i studied and know that i worked hard for it than me having to cheat and pretend to be happy and me knowing that i know i would have never passed if i didn’t cheat because i didn’t want to study for the test. Than me feeling bad and then needing to tell the teacher the truth and the teacher not trusting me anymore to do anything and then she would need to put me apart from the other people because she can’t trust if i’m going to cheat or not. I don’t think that I would ever cheat because i feel a lot more happier i remember when i used to cheat i would be showing off to everyone and being like look i got a better grade than you but then knowing that i didn’t get the grade because i worked hard for it but i got the grade because i cheated and it seemed easier for me to cheat than just to study honestly studying is a lot more easier than to cheat because then you would be too scared and have to watch your back to make sure that the teacher doesn’t see you doing anything wrong or doesn’t see you cheating with her own to eyes and when you study you don’t need to worry about where the teacher is at or what she’s doing only what you are doing because that’s all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment